High Performance Dielectric Compound
Silicone Dielectric Grease is a silicon dioxide thickened, very high molecular weight dimethylpolysiloxane based material. It is an extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound with excellent water repellency even to seawater. It has outstanding high temperature and vacuum capabilities as well.
- Prevents electrical shocks as it does not permit water to be formed on the coating.
- Anti tracking coating prevents flash overs.
- Lubricates well for interfaces of metal to plastic, metal to rubber and plastic to plastic contacts.
- Low dissipation factor.
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Low volatility.
- Very low base vapour pressure.
- Asa protective coating on high voltage overhead line insulators.
- Asa water proof agent cum sealant in switches, battery terminals, cable and cable connections, threaded connections in instruments.
|Worked Penetration @25°C
||No oil separation
||9 to 10
|Copper Strip Corrosion Test
*CTM = Corporate Test Method