Silicone Mold Release Agent
SILCOLEASE (MP) is suitable for a wide variety of mold release applications, here lastic, rubber, metal articles are manufactured through the use of molds, dies, guides etc. It offers quick release with no sticking, spotting or marking. It is non-corrosive to metals and resists breakdown under shear and heavy loads. It is suitable for rubber and plastic molds, polystyrene, polyester, ABS, acrylic, cellulose, and phenolic resins.
- Wide operating temperature range (-)40°C to (+)250°C.
- Effective release agent for complex rubber and plastic molds.
- Gives Good Surface Finish to the product.
- Forms even coating to prevent the attack of moisture, chemical fumes etc.
- Can easily be diluted with Trichloro Ethylene, Xylene and sprayed on molds.
- As a mold release agent in plastic and rubber parts.
- In plywood and hardboard industry as a release agent and for preventing glue for folding of machinery.
|Worked Penetration @25°C
|Operating Temperature Range
*CTM = Corporate Test Method